High Temp PU Foam Sealant Expanding Tube Foam For Filling Wall /
Window / Pipe
Expanding Tube Foam
I-Like PU Foam Sealant is made of high quality one-component
polyurethane material. It has a large expansion capacity, and can
be hardened within air moisture. Its harden surface can be painted,
and the temperature-resistance is from -40℃ to 90℃ .It can be
adhere to all building materials and applied to insulating and
filling of larger seams, joints, cracks such as gaps between walls,
windows and doors, unreachable areas around pipes, etc. It has good
performances in anti-freezing, anti-moisture, noise-resistant and
1. Make sure surface is free of oil and dirt.
2. Shake can vigorously;
3. Install PU foam gun or spraying straw to the valve according to
4. Convert the can, then press trigger, there would be foam flowing
5. In a general way, just fill in the hole or gap by 70% when
gun-type, and 50% when straw-type.
6. Polyurethane foam sealants require some humidity in order to
cure properly. For best results, apply in temperatures between
60-100°F (16-38°C). Allow foam to cure fully before replacing
baseboards, window or door frames.
7. Paint outdoor applications to avoid discoloration. Wait until
foam is rigid before painting or trimming (30-60 minutes).
Uses for Foam
Around the house
- Gapping baseboards
- Window & door frames
- Around electrical junction boxes (not inside them!)
- Wire and pipe penetrations
- Air, heating and dryer vents
- Pipe and duct penetrations
- Plumbing stacks and shafts
- Wall cracks
- Along the sillplate and floor/wall junction
- At the bottom of your siding edge, where it meets the foundation
- Electric, gas and A/C penetrations
- Along garage ceiling and wall joints
- Dryer vents
- In holes in trees, to slow rot and prevent infestation
- Securing landscape blocks
- Stone wall repair
- Koi ponds, waterfalls, and fountains; for repairs or directing
Creative Arts and Crafts
- Creating sculptures
- Artificial rocks for landscaping
- Securing silk floral arrangements
- Halloween costumes and props
1. Keep out of the reach of children
2. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures
3. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
4. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
5. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking when operating.
6. Foam is highly adhesive, and dried foam is very difficult to
remove. Wear gloves, eye protection, a hat and work clothes. Cover
any areas you do not want exposed to foam. Use drop cloths when
working with polyurethane foam.
7. Clean spills immediately (before foam dries) with acetone or
nail polish remover containing acetone. DO NOT USE WATER (moisture
helps to cure foam). Do not attempt to remove cured foam with
solvents. Cured foam wears off and is not harmful to health.
∮65mmx 300mm H
750ml x 12pcs/ctn